Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Saturday, February 7, 2009 @ 6:51 PM
delected my old blog and had a new one instead.
today
morning woke up early again.
went for tuition jat 9am
sadly,gillain could not join me:(
then after that,guitar lesson
today is the last so sad really can't bear too.
then invited gillain and minghui over to my hse to watch
to kill a mocking bird. but gillain couldn't make it
then she helped us bring back the newspaper from our lockers.
phew!if not we surely fail chinese already.
then she had to rush off so passed the newspaper to zheyong to put at my hse doorstep.
watched to kill a mocking bird which lasted for 2 hours and 15 mins.
Do you feel yourself suffocating