Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
A place in this world
Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 8:31 PM
had school as normal today.owyong changed the timetable again!:(this means bad cos we have been changing like 5 times alr, i think.stupidMatthew can control my phone.argh.so to warn you peeps don't allow such thing to happen,be careful!had lesson.the same mr ezal slack again.he let us watch a film from youtube.com---asoka.fenny,pq,kacin was sleeping the whole way through.quite boring though.its in hindu so what do u expect?had gb.mh forgot to bring her socks even though she polished for like so long.called allt he tchers,mrs lim gave the last pair to a sec 3 girl instead.:(poor minghui.so she kana 1 booking.gb is like damn strict once you forgot to bring or wear something,you'd have 1 booking.3 bookings=1 CMF booking.sian...this sch is really v. strict.walked back with zy and g.on the way back,teased g with nic.zy and i gang up together.sent g to her doorstep.he send me too.thanks,i guess?so bored now stayed up late to finish up the history workshhet which is supposed to hand in next friday.hope for maths,dnt test would be fine.i crossed my fingers,i'm not quite confident though.needa study for science testi'll post another time:)Labels: hot weather...
Do you feel yourself suffocating