Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
de last day of e-learning!
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 10:09 PM
yipee hooray...finally the last day of e-learning.went to gillian hse to do e learning cos she damn smart.a living walking dictionary.lols.hahahahplayed the dance mat thing and i kept teasing her about the pg,ng and gg. muahahahahshe's fun to joke and play with.but wait till she's really angry.she can turn into a monster at times...finished e learning.for english i did early in the morning could have done after nic but just as i was about to submit the whole suddenly blanked out.i v.pissed!so in the end 2nd page.commented about zhe yong. i disapprove of him.why can't we wear home clothes?at 7pm, went out for dinner with gillian and her family. but i feel kinda extra.asked people for the answer for maths-hey math they don't wanna tell me.thanks fenny for telling me. my good friend!:Dtmr morning still have dental appointment. what colour should i put?haven decided yet... after that meeting fenny and her bro at acs to go to her church. sorry fenny, but i'm not converting:(see ya tmri'm looking forward to it:Dwhy can't you see when i'm just in front of you.i feel that there's a wall in between the both of us.
Do you feel yourself suffocating