Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Happy Birthday Nic!
Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 3:56 PM
harlo people,firstly, let me say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!(even though he might nt be able to see this...)_______________________________________________________________yesterday marked the day of my first accomplishment.you might be thinking....yes...you're right.i don't accomplish a lot of things.so actually,i'm quite happy.won a bronze for drill com.i'm happy for the whole senior contingent,by this have bonded us together and hope that our friendship will be stronger and stronger:Dit was a gd experience for us. we saw Geylang methodist sec(irwin's sch)they're damn gd.bangs were solid,turning were sharp and they jerked.btw,they won gold.these means that we could so much better.reached school at 9.50am.excited?nervous?both.after that,changed into uni.took a long time to do so.once we reached nee soon camp,we went for inspection.they checked my fingernails.phew!everything fine.halfway while we were doing fancy drill, the music suddenly stopped.OMG!but thankfully,we just continued.heard from seniors that they passed the 2-mins disc.opps.wrong!then static drill,we didn't learn the command yet.we were screwed!prayed hard when the results came out.god blessed us by getting bronze.so afterall,our 6 months of training did not go to waste:)after went back home had barbecue downstairs.rained and continued raining.after ate dinner,went to sarah hse to watch twilight.went backed home after that,dead beat.slept.had church today,we played games.supeerr fun?SPLAT,PASS THE PARCEL,DO YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR?now going out to catch HOTEL FOR DOGS with cousin and bro.tmr starting of school.yipee,can meet friends:):):):):)byes.p.s:don't watch mall cop.i watched it,nt even nice except for the last part.its up to you to make the decision.but just be warned!NOT TO WATCH...lols.hahahah:X
Do you feel yourself suffocating