Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 9:33 AM
harlo people,
now i'm in ccitp classrm...blogging.
seating arrangement changed. mr lee is nt gonna teach us for 1 term.no more funny tcher,sob sob
so taken over by mr ang?
earlier on, had a practice of false fire alarm.waste our time.then darren damn what,pour water on me.argh.then zhe yong put mud at me.but i also put back on him,fenny you're nt entirely innocent,u also did lorh.now shirt is wet and stained.(watch out,i'm going to take my revenge ltr!)
mh now viewing my blog n i'm viewing hers.nat is posting a post.everyone is doing their own things lorh...so slack,but i like it(:
ltr in school have some kinda talk on sexuality---carmen's looking forward to it..lols.
gtg now.
bye peeps:D
Do you feel yourself suffocating