Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
new spectacles!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 4:50 PM
bought and made new spectacles. lols.hahahah:)black in colour.drill practice as normal today.i didn't attend the drill practice on monday cos i wasn't feeling well.but now i'm much better.drill practice started at 8am until 11am.today's training wasn't so tiring as we kept on laughing thx to de seniors.laugh non-stop! :Dtime passed by very fast....11am liao.end.yipee! :)went to buy gb socks. $2.we put our uniform inside de gb rm. except for some ppl.sat the competition.panic.really hope we win at least a bronze.the pioneer contingent had silver."cheers"did most of my hwk done le.execpt for some. i finished 2 book reviews,chinese news paper article.lending the lit book from gillian.asking my dad how to do history. maths-i'm gonna flunk it. :(tmr going out wif gillian,fenny,carmen,zy,pq and the birthday boy,nic to celebrate his birthday.hopefully, joe and mh can join us too!meeting pq at school tmr before going off.he dono how to go to ps.zzz.so must go together with him and gillian.ok gtg have tuition soon. must get ready.bb. :)looking forward to tmr....hahahahah:):):)thinking of a movie.....
Do you feel yourself suffocating