Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
wednesday,18th march.
Friday, March 20, 2009 @ 9:52 AM
woke up as usual.but that day---nic b'day celebration...so something special.met gillian at 11.45 then walked to sch to meet pin quan--problematic,cannot ask his chaffeur to bring him there...so no choice went together with him plus ming hui-met her at jumbo coffeeshop before taking a bus.106 to plaza singapura. long walk from sch to busstop.then shortly after mh came,bus also came. then she n gillian sat together ...so bad to me lor.while,i sit alone.pq sit alone. met fenny at mac.ate KFC for lunch.bought tickets for 8 of us: fenny,carmen,gillian,ming hui,nicholas(b'day boy),pin quan,zhe yong and me.movie was "Race to Witch Mountian".then show started, my plan failed lor.wanted to make certain ppl sit with certain ppl. but cannot.:( so sad.in the end, the boys sat one side while the girls sat the other side.in the end, siting arrangement is:nic,pq,zy.me,fenny,carmen,mh,gillian. :( but at least better than siting with someone. after show,we walked...still walked....and more walking around the whole shopping centre.then ltr,fenny left for church.decided where to go but didn't noe.took so long lor.gillian and mh left.so only left, nic,pq,zy,carmen and me.we played arcade supeerr fun!:)played racing,basketball,shooting,the boys played motorbike then me,carmen n nic kept on shaking their bike.muahahahaah.then when i playing racing, pq took revenge on me lor-he keep on distracting me.:( so now equal.after that pq left,play basketball.nic wanted to get stitch by his luck by the arcade game in the he really kana stitch from his stomach.lols.so funny:)had dinner at mac.then left for home.reached home at 8.30pm.thanks to all who can make it.and lastly,hope nic enjoyed it! xD____________________________________________________________________________________drill competition this sat.panicking sia. hope at least we get a MEDAL and nt COP :Dyesterday was the last drill practice then saw bb wearing uni. stood at de parade square for damn long man...then had lunch together opposite with ming hui and yijie.then yijie auntie fetched us home:).
Labels: panic.
Do you feel yourself suffocating