Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
wii
Sunday, March 29, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
todays'
supperr fun!(:
firstly had church in the morning woke up at 7am.super early.
went to bathe to freshen myself up):
then,church service,worship leader blundered alot of times-sang out of pitch,missed a tune...etc.bad):v.bad.
then ltr had cell grp.yipee,same grp as rachel lau and nerine(leader)both of us showed alot of displeased with school life):friends,tchers,cca?everything seemed to go wrong these past few weeks.life's been horrible.
ps.hey,cheer up ok?tmr would be a brand new day and things would start afresh.cheer up!(:btw,you're nt a nerd.
then met,fenny,zheyong,gillian for study grp.plus my irritating bro):
had to bring him along cos parents are out as usual.
then after completing maths tuition hwk on substituition.finally,a load off my mind:D
then played at her hse...supperr fun.
then after playing a while,geting sian alr.
then surfed the net.
oh shit, haven learn ting xie and english spelling yet.die liao.heck larh.
im stressed out by term two.but i believe that god would bless us and everything would go smoothly.
phillipians 4:13
"i can do all things through christ who gives me strength."
now bloggin at her hse.gonna go home soon(:
i'll tag another day.
zai jian peng you men:D
Do you feel yourself suffocating