Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
You and me together:D
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 7:40 PM

this quiz is tagged by mh.
1.who is the person who tagged you?
-ming hui
2.relatonship with her?
-close and good friends
3.five impressions of her?
-audi freck
-talkative
-crazy at times
-nice to bully:X
-fun
4.If she becomes your enemy,will you?
-don't worry.i dun think we will become enemies:D
5.what would you like to say to the person who likes you very much?
-i'll say ilikeyou,i'm a person who says whats on her mind.
6.characteristics i like bout myself?
-sociable
7.characteristics i dun like bout myself?
-stubborn
8.for the person you hate you'll say?
-i hate you and f*** off!
9.what do ppl feel bout you?
-i dono?hopefully,gd things?
10.your crush is not exactly a crush?
-hurt?
11.pass this to 10 people.
1.ming hui
2.fenny
3.natalie
4.carmen
5.zhe yong
6.yijie
7.gillian
8.shekinah
9.darren
10.joe
12.if 5 and 7 were together?
-his bro will kill him,most probably
13.what does 5 like?
-dota and his PSP?
14.what colour does no.9 like?
-i dono.
15.say something about no.8?
-she's a pretty nice person?
16.who is no.2?
-Fenny Kor Mei Juan!:D
17.talk about no.3?
she is a councillor and is gd in maths?
18.who is no.10 best friend?
-oh that's easy...Gabriel
19.who is the sexist among the 10 ppl?
-speechless...nth to say.
20.what colour does 4 like?
-opps,i dono.better ask her on monday(tmr)
21.is 4 single?
-yea,my mouth is sealed:O
22.your relationship with no.1?
-good pals:D
23.is 5 and 6 best friends?
-nope.do they even know each other?
24.9's surname?
-Ezekal(is it correct spelling?)
25.7'snickname?
-class calls her chicken but not me i dun insult her!
26.say something to 8.?
-let me think?...
______________________________________________________________
had church as usual today.but was even more tired cos the day before slept at 1am.
the bus to acjc was cold.sat with rachel today.cell grp we learnt about judism-some kinda history lesson.
by the time i went home was damn tired kept on sms ppl.downloaded new games in my psp.yipee!so happy:)
had guests in my hse today came over and cared bout my grandad's hand.
now,i can finally play ben 10,dj max black square and the japanese drums thingy?
also researched and printed out dentist stuff.
now gonna eat dinner.
i'll try my best to post more often if possible but studies are more important,right?
watch out!
toodles...
Do you feel yourself suffocating