Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Tuesday, April 7, 2009 @ 9:36 PM

firstly,leave me alone.dont come and bother me.im not always free to come and entertain you while playing along with you the same old time again.i'm reallly tired already.so just get off from my sight!
_________________________________________________________
school was awful.always...people,tchers,friends...
the same old story happens again.
people think this.
tchers scold,nag.
friends misunderstand.
firstly,you're not sorry about it.but instead,you're rubbing salt into my wounds.
i guess this is one of my shortest post lorh,in history.
tmr there's napfa.the one on 5 stations.all the best people including myself.
there's also maths and english test tmr.for maths,we're be doing it inside the libary.
yipee,air-con...(:
Do you feel yourself suffocating