Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
slacking at home.
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 6:39 PM
today morning woke up at 7.15am.bathed,then went to church.was a little late cos went with family as well.lols,hahah.it's great that the whole family could join us(:then met up with irwin and ryan,sat with them.then ate at mac after service.ate dim sum for lunch.until now,super full.guess i'll have to train alr.napfa was fine.at least i didnt fail any.the five stations was:shuttle run:okay lurh.Dstanding broad jump:Dsitups:34. Asitnreach:49.Ainclined pullups:20.A2.4km run:21th-15.42...so overall,nt bad lorh.during the science practical in sci lab,i stained zy shirt wth red cabbage so i guess now,it smells like cabbage.lols.and my shirt smells like orange juice,so its tit for tat(:ok,i'll post some other time.byebye:Dhave a great weekend and happy easter in advance(:
Do you feel yourself suffocating