Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
1st day of sec 1 wheel week
Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
a forest without my friends yet all alone,isn't good even though i could enjoy nature,serenity and peace.from that, i knew that i couldnt do without them.they each hold a special placing in my heart.a forest so deep yet no exit, going in circles and lost.the feeling just doesnt feel right,just waiting for you to come.first day of sec 1 wheel week was kinda bad?good?well, hope the following days would be even better... ..morning,dad fetched me to sch coz raining heavily.bad jam from my front gate all the way to sch.was kinda surprised that the back gate was closed? wow.anw, met classmates at the locker.passed june and fenny my fbts.now thinking about it,i've regretted my choice,shld have gone to OBS.well,nvm.but i'm pretty sure tht i'll miss you guys.pls take care.god bless.however,the sec 1 class that amanda,lilian and me was handling was kinda rowdy and immatured.today went to suntec city area for the art-sculpture walk.learnt about the different kinds of sculpture and what was it called?yea,could touch and feel it also.so kinda interesting, i guess....had a tour guide,name was mrs lincoln.walked quite a long distance before enjoying our break.................MACDONALDS!yipee, was happy (:
didnt have enough time so i packed it and put inside my bag.ordered mac chicken meal.drink:milo.upsized...coz i was famished.tmr would have another day of suffering, taking care of secondary one classes is indeed no joke.seeing and experiencing this,then i knew that the teachers had a difficult time taking care of us.well,just hope that tmr would be a better day...yea.GOD bless you! (:___________________________________________________
tags replied:nicholas: hello,thx for tagging anw. really appreciate it (:
minghui: yarh,i know...think she allows me. anw,thx for tagging. :D
Do you feel yourself suffocating