Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 @ 8:41 PM
hey people.
bloggin again...
requested by gillian-font size must be bigger.so im tryin'
_______________________________
watched 17 again with carmen and fenny and nic.
a little funny though.zac efron is quite hot.lols,hahah(:
rushed ther just to catch e ltr show.stupid cow larh,come so late de.
anw,show lasted for 2 hours.normaL.
then wlked around sat down for a chat.
after movie headed for Far east in orchard.
becoz nic needed t shop for shirts.in the end,spent quite alot.bt nice de coz fenny chose de mah.
hahas:D i nvr buy anythin except for food.
went t hans for break bought ham n egg mayo.e auntie gt prob understandin wad we tryin' t say lorh.sigh...
cabbed home.fenny said was stalkin her. didnt! the bus was beside me...hahas :)
_______________________________
gt back maths,sci,chin.
maths n chin still ok.bt sci horrible.
well,i tried my best alr.
just haf t try better in future :)
talkin bout tat, i think we're gt backour his test tmr.booo ):
die alr.history rep said so.hahah
oral today also--chin n eng.
both as horrible!vegetables!timestable!
eng was kinda fine.
bt reg.21-30 was mrs oh---eng tcher.
then chin oral.
fenny n i had a punchin spree.
CULPRITS: FENNY N ME
VICTIM: PIN QUAN
sadist larh,hahahah
tat was before oral.
finally my turn after goin 2s or 3s.
sat outside e chin classrm.
kana e higher m.t tcher.
nt good at all.
when i received the passage. OMG!
i cant read like almost everythin. supper difficult leh.
bt luckily last min, answers flashed back...heng argh.
stepped into e classrm.aked tcher am i in e correct classrm.damn ps leh
somemr,clinton,joey,june n nat was ther.boo ):
embarrased myself.zzz.ppl will soon forget tis...well,i hope so.
tcher kept on askin me why.then i say dono.
asked me anythin else t add.then i say must say somemore meh.
unlucky day today!
____bye__________________
tags reply:gillian: yarh, saw you too almost everyday(:hope u had fun. well, just move on. tmr would be a better day,ok?mh: missed u loads too! well, glad tat u had fun in obs.made new frens...i wont laugh at u de larh.im nt so bad de.all: everyone plz tag thx.my blog is kinda dead! boo ):
Do you feel yourself suffocating