I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
hols r coming soon(:
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 6:54 PM

last dae of sch has finally reached.
people tmr is doom's dae.
its meet e parents. juz hope dont meet zy cn alr...
im like gettting negative feedbacks from tchers ):
n cnt really go out liaos.
hols is like no hols.
going to sch ju to gt hwk- wad kinda logic is tat.
wow.fairfield is so damn kind(being sarcastic)hahas (:
anw, my timing for tmr is supppeerr early.like 7.45 after carmen.well, we're early birds.
and and and it'll be in the hall.oh shit.means any tcher cld juz walk up n speak to our parents.
todae last dae of sch.gt back his marks.nt bad bt decreased by 27 marks.oh manz.
then for his had pro wrk.muz grp in grps of 4-5.
my grp members r:
joe(bass)
gab(drums)
fenny(singer)
timothy(recording)
me(logistics cum guitarist)
hahas.my grp isnt bad after all(:
had bdae celebration in class.
nic n noel baked cakes n cookies.quite nice...
after sch went wif carmen to mac eat lunch
pang seh gillian wif gab n joe.sry
met them at mac...gillian came over n sat wif us
paul n steve was there wif them also.they spoke very loudly.ppl kept looking at us.luckily i took out my nametag.had phobia from e last experience alr.
then then walked around wif carmen looked for camping bag.everything is suppeerr ex.over my budget alr.
ltr cabbed to jurong point
cab had a fowl smell.made carmen n i nauseous.
watched e 4.05 show.night in the museum 2
quite funny n the small creatures were kinda cute.
carmen sentiments n mine r e same(:
went back hm
blog another time.
byebye
p.s gd luck to those for meet-the-parents tmr :D
Do you feel yourself suffocating