I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
panic :X
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 8:10 PM

gt back report bk.
wasnt very gd though.bt i cn surely do much better hahas (:
provided tat im nt lazy or during e june hols i dont slack
well tats quite diffi for me to do so.
its like hols we're supposed to b relaxing bt instead we r spending our precious time studying?!
went for e 7.45 timeslot.was a little late though.overslept...
saw june n carmen ppl before my turn
then lilian,liting,jeremiah,zheyong after me.
mdm wong said more negative than positive comments.lyke wth! tats damn biased lorh .
luckily ms tang added in some positive comments.
dad fought back. quite surprised... hahas. well, i made an agreement wif him :D
class position is 9th i think.
1st: joe 2nd:gillian 3rd:rachel 4th:nicholas 5th:jeremiah 6th:minghui 7th: dono 8th: dono 9th:me 10th:zheyong.... .... the list goes on...nt i cnt say some.
however, history deprove by 30 marks leh.tats horrible ):
p.s fenny n e rest will let u noe whether cn make it for singapore flyer by tonight or tmr.
tmr last day of sch yipee hooray.
moving on.
byebye
tags reply:
elis: kay i'll reply you asap(:
gillian: hahas. thanks (: wad a gd fren r u. xoxo
Do you feel yourself suffocating