Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
sch life is boring as usual.last few days of sch.might as well,dont come sch.come sch only to take tem,collect more hwk,see tcher attitude.etc.so cant wait for hols.cn rot at home.bt still muz go back to sch for drill practice,camp.also have maths remedial(nt inside)-lucky siatoday, very sian.bt fun only after schwent to VIVO city wif carmen,gab after sch.met gab there.kept teasing carmen.watched startrek.i cant stand it...chris pine is hot!muahahas:Dbt carmen feels tat 'e guy from heroes'is hot.nt at all...ur taste different from mine.anw,nvm...continue...walked to forever 21 n bought manicure set for my aunts.gab was silly-he wore e cap(ladies) is tat gay(?)hahas.jk dont take it to heart.gab left first.carmen n me walked.walked.n walked.till 7.15 left e place.she took train home.lost her way.lOl,so funny. so blur also O:bus took damn long to come..by e time reached hm was close to 8pm. p.s : gave fenny's future child a nickname. 'jareef' gave gabriel's future child a nickname, ' gabriella' hmmm nt bad hahas. tat all for today.blog another time.tags reply:johanna- hellos. will try to tag u also(:gillian- glad tat u cn finally see.dont wear spec! anw, oral was horrible -.- bt thx for ur concern anw.fenny- i want too.bt saw tat shirt in bugis.bought it bt too big [i think]...mayb cn sell to u.hahas (: see hw first lorh. bt at least cn wear e shirt tat u ordered so aint tat bad afterall.minghui- nah.nth much alr.fenny- perfect to u mah. we finally know.allie- hahas. thx long time nvr goout wif u alr. shld do tat 1 of these few days(:
Do you feel yourself suffocating