I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 8:49 PM

blogging agn (:(:(:
today went for a shopping spree
with fenny :D
met her at dover mrt station
supposed to meet her at 10.30 till 11.15
the time juz kept going and going...
until a ltr time.bt suprisingly, we managed to complete wad we wanted to buy. we kept to our wants n needs.
bought b'dae present for:
carmen, pinquan, gabriel.
hahas tats quite far ahead though.
even wanted to buy for december babies.wow!wad r we thinkin' (?)
this shoppin' spree crossed our budget by alot.
we bought for ouselves a pair of jeans each from FOX at a very reasonable price-$33.
good bargain thanks to e GSS ( Great Singapore Sale ) hahas. guess dont really need to shop for e nxt 2 weeks, needa save $$$ nw ): ): ):
bt im going to save my last 2 weeks of june for more shoppin'
from this shoppin' trip, bought a pair of jeans, 2 shorts and a pair of shoes :D
Yay!!!
nw considering whether to go for drill practice tmr and maths remedial.
theres' still history pro wrk at gab's hse on Friday.
but i kinda lurve my grp-ing.
Hooray :)
walked around alot, tired now.
ending my post here.
i'll blog agn another time (:
____________________________________________________________________________________
tags reply :
Theresa : Nah, its okay. anw, thanks for linkin' and taggin' me.
I'll see you on Sunday in church (: (: (:
________________________________________________________
Do you feel yourself suffocating