I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
if only life could be that colourful this entire week from the 13th till today was super hectic .
didn't even manage to do my hwk , afraid that i'm running out of time ):
my schedule was something like that :
-13 to 15
gb corporal camp
-15 to 17
ONE camp
( lyke the camp tee shirt , can glow in the dark )
-19
science tuition
( therefore missed 6D class gathering )
-20 to 21
batam vacation
ohmygosh! glancing at this... i 've started to panic .
tmr there's gonna be a clique outing , going to sentosa .
coz i seriously needa break :O
tags reply
gillian : yoyo , gillian . np (: glad you liked it ! had a hard time looking for it though ...
cassandra : yes . will link you asap .
belinda : heyz , thanks (:
johanna : helloo johanna . thanks for tagging anw .
ming hui : but i seriously like this 3 choices leh . anw , lazy to change blog URL ... laughs (:
fenny : hello , ms forgettful . this would also teach you not to keep on saying me otherwise , these things would fall on you too . tsk tsk :)
Do you feel yourself suffocating