Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
A second chance
Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 5:01 PM
Friday !
bathed in the morning . lessons were as usual . Stayed back for extra-math lessons . Before that, realised had to meet for a short Gb meeting. Mh and I rushed to eat, then hurried off for the meeting at LT . We were late. listened for a while then it's over. Mh went back to class while I accompanied lt and ll to see ms J.Ong . went for Maths lessons. Headed back home with zy, mh and gillian . Saw Ncc boys praticing their gun-spinning as they're performing for the principal on Mon . went off changed and met gillian before going Sci. lessons - as usual :(
saturday !
woke up late at 10.10 rushed off to bathe , ate break and left for tuition. Pop drove me there before bringing bro for chinese tuition . went for tuition, Carissa came soon after I came. later going for a swim . supposed to go for a church event but i'm lazy to :)
tmr is the church anniversary :]
Fenny's coming to my hse after that for study group with zy . then later going for an exercise :} Yay !
yeah, that's all for today.
will blog another time.
bye-byee :} xoxo
Do you feel yourself suffocating