Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
Hello people, sorry couldn't update much as i'm recently busy with the oncoming tests. In ccitp now. sitting at mh desk, she's beside me followed by carmen and fenny. HAHAH (: All busy blogging too !
later minghui is so gonna treat us to swensens meal.Yeah, Thanks loads minghui. (L) you coz she has the vouchers for it. And it's also, 1 for 1 meal. Hopefully my parents allow though. Oh yeah, and we just completed out lit test was ok-ok lor. Little tricky though coz didn't study at all yesterday ; was doing proj wrk with auntie sim. lol jking jking (:
ccitp is lyke super boring lar, i don't even have a clue on what to do. That's why i hate ccitp except for the part when we could search for our own things online.
Gtg now. Bye byee will blog more some other day ! :D
Do you feel yourself suffocating