I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 10:50 AM
Hey people.
Shout! Lots of happinings in school currently
the last time i wanted to blog was when ming hui's mom treated fenny and i to sushi tel along with ming hui too!
Thanks loads! ate alot alot until stomach bloated. Kinda of the first time i've eaten that much though. I think i ate the most among all of them, but it's really very very nice. Sorry if you people cant' reallt see the words coz i can't seem to change the font size.
oh and yesterday we had china, russia and other parts of the world people coming to our school for an exchange programme. However, China pupils would be staying the longest for a period of 1 week. The people in our class in charge of taking care of them are: Gillian, Joe, Darren, Joey and Natalie. The guys were like all looking forward to chio girls saddening, none are. HAhah (: OH and today very important day for all uniform group people and sports people. Coz we are performing for the parade, after long pratices almost every alternate day 3'1/2 hours. Luckily, our hard work paid off and we did well today. YAY !
yeah, that's it for today.
went back home with gillian met zy on the way.
having tuition later, and yet, haven't do hwk yet ! ):
byebyee
Do you feel yourself suffocating