I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
homework are whores
Saturday, August 22, 2009 @ 5:03 PM
Blogger is screwed again! evertime also like that, thinking of changing to Xanga or lifejournal .
Yesterday had CCA as usual. School's having hols soon, but doesnt make quite a difference, still have to spend or time to Mug.
Oh well, cant wait for school to end and CCA annual camp to get it over and done with. Camplist written to bring swimming costime. Prob going for scuba- diving.
Hope the arrangement either goes by levels or squads. Wouldnt wish the seniors to arrange us like anyhow. Otherwise, Im not attending. Haha, just have to give some reasons to
pon it. Had drill, wasnt as successful though, the contingent is damn big, obviously cant be able to do it. Kept asking to change the timer, and somehow, it was me ): Didnt know quite how to give timing. So was kinda screwed up. Rained earlier that, had roll call at the skybridge.
Now rollcall is soo much better, minghui and I plus some others could master it now.
She's kinda Happy (?) Duno either. Before CCA, grabbed songs from yijie's phone. Most of her files are Wma so it's kinda better, take up less files mah.
And and and, today!
Had tuition in the morning, met Gillian at the back-gate. Rushed there but we're still late. Nevermind, it's alright.
Always Late but worth the wait ! Haha, had a revision exercise of: Sets, Mensuration and smth else... forgot alr. Haha :}
Went to Sub for lunch, Gillian was famish-ed. Shopp-ed and looked around. Ordered something and reserved it. Haha :] Going to pay for it this coming wednesday. Yay!
ok, that's all for now. Will blog another time.
But first, Tags reply.
carmennn! : SOON! np (: Will tag you, lovee!
Fenny: Nah, I'm currently 100% single and I intend to keep it that way for now. Haha, unlike you! muacks >.<
Nicholas(: : Thanks for tagging 'cow' ! Haha.
johanna: Thanks for tagging. xoxo :]
MINGHUI: hello. Hugs but free hugs get it from Fenny! Haha
she's AMANDA!': hi, ty(: what's your new blog URL btw?
Rae-Ann: hey, thanks for tagging. Nvr tell me your blog URL la. Boo): otherwise, could tag you too. See you tmrw in church. LOVE you
Celine: Nah, it's ok(: btw, thx for leaving a tag. Will link you also:) Takecare. Xoxo
Rachel Nerdd: My best(: Love you to the core. See you in church tmrw :)
Hugs and Kisses!
Do you feel yourself suffocating