I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 5:07 PM
Rocking My World !
Hey people, school's been kinda quiet recently. Lots of people is blaming me whether I should apologise or not. I'd really don't know so there's no point in asking me, just that i feel there's no more connectivity between the two of us. I'm sick and tired of this, therefore i need a rest. To take a breathe and calm yourselves down. :)
Secondly, everybody in my class, tuitions, church is getting well prepared for the upcoming tests. Well, i can't just sit there and do nothing. There's absolutely not enough time to study. So people out there, warning and reminding you to revise revise and revise. HAHAH (: I sound super serious but don't think I'll accomplish it though. O:
CUrrently listening to Lindsay Lohan song- Ultimate and watching Hannah Monatana : The Movie. It's a pretty awesome show. My 9 year-old cousin introduced this movie to me when you said it was nice from cinemas. A once rockstar celeb who made it to the newspapers and mag turned into a simple and plain girl within just a fornight. To find out more, go watch lor. :D
lol Hahahhahah, must do so !
Oh and yes, just completed the Maths Retest. Had more confindence before I did the first. So i guess that's great right, I suppose (?) Yipee , Hooray !
Okay, that's all for now. Will blog another day.
Byebyee
TAGS REPLY ! (:(:(:
Elis : Hi Billy- Woo. HAHAH (: thanks for your complement. Bangs suits you two. Maybe we'll look alike just that, you're fairer than me, that's all.
Natalie : alright, will link you now. np (:
Ming hui: hello, MH (: aka. the wild boar. HAHAH! :) Nah, just joking, chill and relax gurl. Thanks for tagging though. My friend, lol.
Zhe yong : you're welcome and it's my pleasure. So nothing to worry about. Coz you always help me when i'm in need. It's just tit- fot- tat.
Carmennn : Hey loveee. Thanks for tagging. Will tag you soon, promise. (L) you! with Hugs & Kisses.
MingHui: Read from ur blog. Dumbo, don't even recall what you typedd on your blog. You silly blur one !
Fenny : hello my lovee too. You're Welcome because you always helped me too. So it's alright (: (L) you. Janice's & Kisses delivered to you.
Do you feel yourself suffocating