I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Monday, August 10, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
A shoulder to lean on when in need.
Yeah, guessed this messages is like real important. Really loved my bests. I love you! (L) With Hugs & Kisses.
12.25 by the time i post this.
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore. Even though i didn't spend my time in Singapore like what the other citizens did. When 8.22pm, was in the shopping mall, you didn't really expect me to say the pledge in front of everyone. That's like damn embarrassing. This I can admit, i'm not a good Singaporean citizen. However, my bro spent his time in Raffles Hotel watching the splendid view of fireworks just directly in front of him. Wow, oh kay... Life is getting better and better each day, as i knew that a few more months and i won't be seeing you again in my whole entire life, well hopefully so. My bests were always there when i needed help, lending me a shoulder to cry and a listening ear in times if need. You guys can always count on me too! (:
But i like kinda think my blog is dead but it's somewhere where i can cast all my problems too. Phone is always never trustworthy, from this I learnt a valuable lesson- so going to get a phone with a lock the next time round. I don't blame you but actually thank you for letting me open my eyes and see what a ' wonderful' person is O:
Daddy planned for the upcoming's years vacation. Hopefully, this works out real well to see it true. And for my bro to get pretty well results, i'm trying to discourage him from coming to Farifield though. It doesn't alloow us to have freedom unlike some other schools. Kinda stupid manz, as i'm typing this. Well, i'm bored so don't really have much things to do at home. Ohh and now, i'm in a joyous mood. He says I'm going to get converse new shoes for school and probably a Playstation. YAY!
Btw, tmrw is a public hols for Singapore as it is a day after the National Day. Although this idea is great but having tuition on this day, Not a good supportive idea at all. Provided it's my grandmother's birthday tmrw. Going to have buffet lunch. Hooray! :D
And after that, science tuition as usual again -.-
Well that's it for today. But thought about this,
" Time waits for no men . "
Will try to update more often.
bye people! (:
Do you feel yourself suffocating