Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
raining words; in a moment
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 9:03 PM
raining words; in a moment
Originally uploaded by pfv.Well, that's how easy life is. Just black and white. God paved a way for us, he'll led by us. And for that, I trust him...
Exams are finally over since a long time ago. Have not been posting due to not enough time... I'd been hooked onto the computer, my television- watching all the dramas and animes that you could ever think of. Haha! This holidays-1 week not only will i be suffering in school for all the extra lessons. And it's not s2e just some freaking remediation programme. Re-teach most of the topics. Hand us notes, made us do exercise and then assesment. Teachers are Miss Chong and Miss Chan. School's and lessons are a bore. To think that I've already discarded them out of my head, it came back. And now, I'll have to attend tuition during my holidays. Argh, life can't get any worse than this, I suppose. Will be putting this as a long post...
Watched finish: Why Why Love, Devil beside you. Now, Hot shot. Not sure whether it's a nice show. Getting dad to get more dvds. For those Japanese Fans, Will recommend you to watch Koizora- Sky Of Love. It's really awesome both touching and yet, and-warming.
A story about this gil and guy who fell in love during college. The next semester/year, the guy broke up with the girl bacause of a secret. Those keen on knowing more, watch this show. Thanks Gillian for introducing to me the wonderful shows. Both to her sister and her. Kudoss!
Alright, back to business now.
Haha!
Can't wait to go out with you guys, we had so much fun once. Bye
Do you feel yourself suffocating