SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Project's at my place
Saturday, February 27, 2010 @ 8:08 PM
shout out to everyone.
I pray God will:
Enlighten me
Send his angels down
Lend me his shoulders
Give me a break
Lesser homework, more Fun!!!
I need a break, a long one. Thinking of having fun now. But this time round, this year, there’s been a flash of time alone. Things have been so hectic with tests and homework every week. Seriously, none of this happened to me the last 15 years of my life. Sandra and Cassandra came to my place today. We did project; sadly, Natalie couldn’t manage to join us. We miss you! We had an interview with my grandfather. Sadly, you people don’t belong in my class to witness it. It would seem awesome from the looks of it. Actually thought I would have enjoyed and allow myself to rest this week 9 and 10. But I have Chinese spelling, which, I don’t give a damn about it. Chinese fei chang yue du which teacher didn’t give us the book and chemistry quiz this Monday/ something.
IED exam/test this Wednesday. And haven’t started studying for it or completing my homework. Sandra showed me her face book account and I looked through it. As for whose, we can’t let you know. Of course!
Shout out to all: I love you! Thank you people for the nice birthday gifts. I love it!!!
The month of February came and gone very fast in a blink of an eye. Wahh, Sian.