Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Monday, March 1, 2010 @ 6:10 PM
Yay! I'm so happy. I've finally completed the whole 21 episodes of Autumn's Concerto. Very nice:D
The actor and actress inside is so good looking but too short already if longer, it'll definitely be awesome.
Had lessons as usual today. Dislike Monday... Monday Blues.
Today's weather forecast was really HOTHOTHOT!!!
Received some more presents today. Thanks! Even though, my birthday was like overdue already. Hahahaha!
Today also marks the first day of the month, March. Showed the English teacher our biography slide show today. And he said it was good. We just have to add in a time-line and it'll turn out well. Really hope to do well for this because his marking is really strict and fear, he'll grade us lower for the rest of the tests especially Argumentative Essay.
Lesser tests this week 9 and 10:
Maths Quiz
- Chemistry Quiz
- 非常阅读 test
- IED test
Chinese 听写
Tests done but haven't gotten back:
- E Maths Test
- Physics Test
- Chinese Common Test
- Literature Test
Chemistry Test
- English Argumentative Essay
- English Comprehension Test
- Chinese 听写
Luv,
Owner
Do you feel yourself suffocating