I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 3:42 PM
Hello Earthly- people or sort of
It was Earth Day recently, hope all of you out there are doing your parts by saving the world, saving gaia. Anyway, Earth Day this year. I'm gonna wear GREEN shirt. LOL, kind of fun, cause mostly will be wearing too.
My parents got their new car today. Volkswagen Jetta Sport(Black) woohooo!
And we went to collect it, sad that can't go shopping with mum today, but going tomorrow. YAY!
Cannot wait for the Vietnam trip
Because I'm freaking excited, and have to remember to bring along my passport cause the rest passed their passport to the teacher during this week. But I can't, because my cousin who just got his pay from army for the first time is giving the whole family a treat in Malaysia. And I bet I can't sleep, anxious and excited. Ha!
Sorry people that I haven't been posting because there was major test and everything. Not to forget, IED has Mid-Year-Exam. (Sobbing) :(
Will post more some other day. Preferably before I head for the trip.
Ps// wearing green shirt tomorrow. Hehehe! :D
Do you feel yourself suffocating