I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Chinese UBD
Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 5:42 PM
Today, we did Chinese UBD. and it's done with the recording. Now, there's only left of compilling and everything extra. Well, it's a start. A good one. The recording progressed smoothly. And CCAs camp break. We met many of them and asked whether they could help us. Some agreed. :):):)
and then, for the teachers. we persuaded Ms NG. Very Rare of her to be intervieweed. It was good she agreed. The group came over to my house and started on the project. This time round, time passed very quickly and we didn't complete the project on time. We still had to continue. That's disheartening. :(
Now, feeling the tension for competition- fun challenge- which all of us have no idea what's going on. That's bad, seriously awful to hear. And, we didn't do much preparation for it. The good thing is that there's no CCA camp this time round during the June Holidays. So, we don't need to waste our time in school while slacking at home (I'm one of them)
My sleep is being reduced. It's as though I'm addicted to coffee and tea. And, so happened that I drank it at night, so I can't sleep. I wake up very early. Totally broke my record. Today was 7am. OMG right?? People think I'm insane. So, I get to see my parents rushing to work and so on. The laughter of my family early in the morning and dogs barking away. LOL!!
While, off I go. Continue reading on to know more.
Ps// Still deciding whether to go for class outing. Ha!
Do you feel yourself suffocating