I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 @ 7:11 PM
hihihi!
yes I know I've not been faithfully posting and all because life is packed to the core. I feel as if I don't have enough time to do the things that I want to complete for that very day. I NEED MORE TIME. TIME IS ESSENTIAL FOR ME!!
Also, heard a very nice song by Sarah Reeves and The Kutless : Sweet sweet sound and What Faith Can do. I'm introducing so just go and listen . I bet you're be stuck to it like totally addicted. the best thing is it's christan song.
There's a cg retreat but I'm not going because I'll be awayyyyy! YAY! So I can skip it. And, I think Rachel is skipping it too. I know that it's not something to rejoice about but I feel that I'm drifting away from cg and church related stuff. And sorry Rachel even though I know that you're unwilling to go.
This June holidays is so packed to the brim. I have 2 competitions: GB and IED. (sigh heavily/
and didn't really prepare much for it. During June Hols, will be going to Hong Kong area. Ding dang dong... SHOPping here I come!!! just bought something from hula & co. I love it! The trip is meant for a break and there's even summative test when school reopens. :( (sad/
It's Gillian birthday and we're celebrating our 10 anniversary next year can't wat for it. well, time passes fast enough. (:
just bought a photo frame for her birthday and plan to blow up a picture of the 2 of us together. Well, that's something unique! Hope she loves it!
Finally, Happy Holidays everyone! Even though there's like a haystack of work to be done...
Do you feel yourself suffocating