I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
A meant to be
Thursday, August 5, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Today school was stressing. Geography test today, I didn't complete on time, and forgot to draw some diagrams. I'm screwed :X
Kevin got caught for cheating by the teacher. And, after school I accompanied Sandra and Shu wen to the dnt workshop and was joined shortly after by Tiffany and Jeanette. We headed to Tiffany's house to collect her mac-book and then, Sandra's house. We stayed in her house for a long time, Our legs were tired ttm! So, Jeanette and Shu wen went to buy food for us from macs. YUMMY because I'm famished! Tried to do project but failed to do so eventually.
I haven't been to church for almost about a month and have been attending the adults service. I find myself able to learn and understand more from the adult service. My leaders are quite crappy telling us rights from wrongs when they in fact do the same mistake too. One even dropped out of Christianity, for whatever may seem the reason. I pray to have a closer bond with God as I'm lacking and deprive of holiness. And cell groups which I find the crucial problem because of the mini cliques the girls form and scream and shout for ... lets see... no reason! Thats what bothers everyone. And guess what, my dad told the pastor and the i/c for youth service, turns out we can only see the total transformation 6 years later- by then, it doesn't concern me any further.(sigh)
I've seen how life and death go past in our daily lives. When someone comes, the other party have to leave. And also because everyone is experiencing the pain when someone leaves. I feel we have to treasure our loved ones dearly as every single one of us is God's creation. When I pass on, I'd like people whom I've interacted with to do a urology for me. I think it comes from the heart and affectionate.
Its National Day celebrations tomorrow and my mom and I are going out to Orchard for shopping followed by, SALT! I saw reviews and they say its nice. I wanted to watch Inception but many gave me their comments and said that it was to complicating and you need to solve many unknown discoveries on your own since they wont let you know to kill the suspense behind it. Despicable me won 4th in Singapore box-office ratings while inception came first. Heard despicable me plot isn't as fantastic but it funny though. Erm, I'm not a comedy/ action person but if I have a choice, I'd definitely pick the romance genre. I WANT TO WATCH LETTERS TO JULIET by Amanda Seyfield. Heard she's rather impressive. Cameron Diaz is horrible, I think her best film so far is The Sisters Keeper which I watched twice and it touched me by its plot.
Currently reading: A walk to remember and going to complete it soon! Before going on to the next fiction book, probably (...) I'm still thinking about it. I have a new bookshelf of books filled by my cousin, Immeltia. She's a complete bookworm!
xoxo,
Jan
Do you feel yourself suffocating