I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
Stress or what?
Sunday, August 28, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
hello people of the world Ps/ I know I haven't been updating like for a year, while, what have I been doing?
Umm, I think thinking about alot of stuff. Like what I want to do and achieve in future? What is the purpose of our life in the world? Will we ever bring a smile to the unfortunate people around the world? or simply, enjoy our life like nobody business.
Right now, all these are on my mind plus, I have to think about where to go after Os. I know JC is like the "goody" impression and all. But I've been thinking and reading up Poly isn't that bad either, at least we can have a chance at work attachment overseas and an application to university (which wasn't the case in the past). To speak the truth, I'm not cut out for studying and simply don't wish to spend another two years of my life suffering at studies, trying to reach the bare minimal of getting a passing rate? God, please speak to me.
Moving on, the good news is (drumrow)
....
....
......
MY FAMILY IS GOING TO USA AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! TO TOP IT OFF, WE'RE SPENDING CHRISTMAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!
:D
This truly gives me the motivation to do even better in my studies and to focus on the matter at hand. Let me see, I've been watching drama series and yesterday Jiamin asked if I was serious. Well, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I got carried away.
Some recent shows I've watched:
1. Spring Waltz
2. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
3. City Hunter
4. Brilliant Legacy/ Shining Inheritance
Yesterday, I went out w a group of friend b'cos I needed the final break before the sprint to the finals. Together, 6 of us went: Minghui, Sandra, Jiamin, Sherry, Yijie and me. It was a shopping trip. Hmm, I bought 2 bags from Editor's Market, 1 shop from a Korean Shop, 1 wristband from a flea, 1 story book: Love and Other Impossible Pursuits from Kinokunya, 1 dress from f21, 1 razor cut sleeveless blouse from the flea. Very satisfied.
Oh yea, thats all for me. Heading back to Shining Inheritance currently on Episode 17.
xoxo, Jan
Do you feel yourself suffocating