I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
lazing at home, currently unemployed; just picking up books to read
Sunday, November 27, 2011 @ 6:41 PM
Hi guys, its me again. It has been awhile since I last posted stuff. Well, here are some updates:
1. I've just watched "You are the Apple of my Eye" and I swear its by far one of the greatest mandarin movie I have seen * go watch it after reading this
2. I've watched "One Day" on the desktop, mhmm, I find it rather draggy but I kind of like the ending and how the actors are just what I have expected *ps my dad just bought the book for me
How great it would have been if you could meet your other half year after year and never get bored of him/her. The characters in the story met 20 years back on the very same day : 15th July consecutively (AWESOME) And I literally fell in love with the letters inside. *Get some books if you are feeling bored during the holidays, this could be one of them
3. I wanted to get Nicolas Sparks new novel " The Best of Me" so badly but its rather costly (SGD 29.90) and my dad only allowed me to buy One book so I chose "One Day" after all, I went into the bookstore with that in mind. Wanna know the reason why? I spent about SGD 300 on books at the Borders clearance sale ahahah but its packed into one of the boxes at home now ( I will come to this shortly)
4. We are renovating our house at Heritage and from what I heard, its quite massive since none of us can head back to retrieve stuff and it will take a total of 1.5 MONTHS, that is insane. Plus, I have urgent stuff back at home for eg. my mom's dresses which I wna try before buying one for prom plus the books GAH
5. As of tml, I will officially be a red-head hahaha ( I think) b'cos I'm gna dye my hair. I'm still torn between whether or not to perm my hair since I saw some horrible ones down the street.
6. I'll be flying off on 17th Dec and coming back on the 29th Dec?
THE GOOD NEWS IS:
WE WILL BE CELEBRATING MY PARENTS WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
AND
CHRISTMAS THERE!!!
I'm so darn excited about it ahahaha will take photos, thats of course.
Btw, in the meantime, I have been playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook while listening to songs on youtube.
Y'all can try listening/ subscribing to:
Michael.B- Everything
Katherine McPhee ft. Zachary Levi- Terrified
Mandy Moore ft. Zachary Levi- I see the light ( OST of Tangled)
Beyonce- Best thing I never had
Some covers are also goooooood:
Kait Weston
Jenny Lane
David Michael Frank
Julia Sheer- you will never be and Far away
Tyler Ward- The hardest Thing
Jake Coco
Thats all for now
Do you feel yourself suffocating