Does it take your breath away
SHOUT OUT!.
I LOVE my Family/ Friends. I ADORE God and am a child in AWE of HIM. Janice is my name and I like to keep things slow and silent.
People seem to know me very well but in actual fact, there's another side of me you haven't seen. I don't appreciate your critism.
J-Jovial A-Amicable N-Nice I-Incredible C-Capable E-Endearing
Your thoughts have taken their toll
I'm Janice Ong and I'll love you if you can buy me something real nice. I hate rippers and I'll rip your ass if I catch you doing so.
Yay, I rock my world. :D
HEY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. You've stumbled upon my blog so you have to listen to my crap okay. :)
I'll show spammers to the door and rippers the exit sign. I'm being super kind here so don't make me kick your butt out like a football.
Nonetheless, welcome to my blog yeah. :D
24TH FEBRUARY is my biggest day of my lifee :} Always and Forever A CHILD Of GOD ! :] The always Crazy and Talkative Girls With her Bests' She luvs them to the Core :) Currently studying in Fairfield Methodist School ( secondary ) It's a super high standard school which forbids oily and junk food . Super surprising ! and people always say i look like a Primary School Kid when i'm not at all. That's a real big difference , people ! :]
Anyw , please leave a tag when you come here. Thanks! (:
New Breed
Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 8:26 PM
i have officially started school last monday after a super relaxing long break. i do hope that i will be able to adapt though. there is just so much difference to that of secondary school and can i say, much more independent. so, yeap need to study real hard so i can do international business and human resource during year two. gpa has to be at least three.five. .. just kill me now. i feel like getting a body piercing either on my ear or my belly button, its like so tempting. i made really cool friends in school even though some of them doesnt have good sense of fashion. i met some of friends who like to shop too and i actually introduced the editors market to them heehee since i am their regular. alright, i have accounting class and effective communication tmrw. also not to forget, the waste time lecture internet and web. i need to feed my dog now. tata
Do you feel yourself suffocating